What if I tell you that you can now race all you want without having your parents or anyone telling you to slow down? Yes, in Xtreme Hill Racing, a game by Candy Mobile, get down and dirty as you race through the tracks.
The road awaits you! With no rules and a highly addictive and entertaining physics based gameplay, rip around sand dunes, fly above the bottomless gorges and drift your way across the mud to become an offroad legend. The controls in Xtreme Hill Racing are very convenient and easy to maneuver.
Furthermore, you will get to experience what it feels like to drive in 10 highly unique terrain vehicles, each one modeled after trucks which exist in real life. Play in 5 different game modes which make a total of 50 races, all waiting for you to conquer. You can also customize your vehicles according to your own driving style.
That is not all, Xtreme Hill Racing offers stunning 3D graphics which will make you feel like you are actually racing in real life. The smooth physics simulation makes the gameplay so addictive; so, are you ready to race yourself to victory? Download the game from Google Play Store and get going!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Xtreme Hill Racing on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, the most popular Android Emulators,available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Xtreme Hill Racing on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Xtreme Hill Racing in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Xtreme Hill Racing Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Xtreme Hill Racing on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Xtreme Hill Racing.
- Xtreme Hill Racing game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Xtreme Hill Racing will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Xtreme Hill Racing on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!