You no longer have to worry about annoying pop-up ads or online phishing of your data. Free Connected Limited brings you X-VPN, an application which provides you with a private and secure surfing experience. Its lightening fast connection takes it to different countries; just tap the ‘Connect’ button and you are secured!
Aimed at breaking limitations, tracking and stealing, this application will prove to be your best online bodyguard. It also requires no credit cards, no registration or logins; no log is saved from any users, and it is simple to turn the VPN on or off.
Furthermore, you can change the IP address according to your own preference. If you need to surf as the citizen of another country, just change the IP and you will be part of another country. You can also surf anonymously; ISPs and the third parties will have no chance of knowing your identity! Everything you do when the VPN is on is encrypted and hidden.
That is not all; this application secures your internet activity and our Wi-Fi connection as well. Your passwords and your personal data get secured when you connect to a potentially insecure public Wi-Fi network and you will be safe from hackers.
Don’t wait any further and protect your data from phishes now! To download X-VPN, follow this link to Google Play Store.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download X-VPN on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
X-VPN on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search X-VPN in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the X-VPN Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
X-VPN on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search X-VPN .
- X-VPN game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game X-VPN will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play X-VPN on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!