Word Guru on PC is not just a game you can have fun with, but it will also help you develop new skills. Created by the developers Word Connect Studio with an aim to help you sharpen your vocabulary skills, this game will definitely make you scratch your head.
Word games are not only addictive but they also make parts of our brain more active by engaging us in creative thinking. Such games especially help children a lot in the initial years of their growth as they help them increase their vocabulary and get creative.
The gameplay is simple. There’s a letter bank of jumbled up 3 or 4 alphabets, even more in the later stages and you have to create words out of them. If you are stuck at one level, you can either shuffle the order of the alphabets or you can take a hint by using coins.
Every time you clear one chapter of the game, you get coins. You get daily bonus too by spinning the numbers. Use them to avail hints in more competitive levels. If you need a little workout for your brain, and to keep it healthy for many more years to come, give this game a shot. Download now from Google Play Store.
We have compiled a simple way to download Word Guru on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer for Windows (7, 8, 10, XP) Here’s your complete guide for it.
Word Guru on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Word Guru in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Word Guru Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting.
Word Guru on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Word Guru.
- Word Guru game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Word Guru will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
You can also Play Word Guru on PC using some other emulators, in case you have trouble using these emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Happy Gaming.