It’s time to ride into the battles with the coolest beasts ever! Gamers, dive into the latest RPG we bring you today, and immerse yourself in an exciting monster world. Hong Hegu brings you Wings of Force where all you have to do is awaken your inner hero.
The game takes you to the world full of monsters that are hungry for a fight. To fight the monsters, you will create your own army of warriors, and raise pets. The game features 12 kinds of pets to choose from, where each one has a personality of its own.
You can not only summon the pets to assist you in battles, but you can also customize their style. Choose from a plenty of eye catching outfits, spectacular wings, and weapons.
Join an army to unlock different army stores, hold bonfires, take on construction roles, and fight the monster armies as you challenge them. Furthermore, during the battles, you will also get to explore dozens of environments, and maps as well.
So, whether you want to play alone, or you want to take the monsters down in a team, the game is worth a shot. Download it from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Wings of Force for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Wings of Force for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Wings of Force in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Wings of Force Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Wings of Force for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Wings of Force.
- Wings of Force game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Wings of Force will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Wings of Force for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!