What if I tell you that your online privacy will now be absolutely secure? Yes, you heard it right. Windscribe VPN, a tool by Windscribe makes sure that you browse on a secure WiFi. It is completely free and offers up to 10GB of bandwidth per month. Amazing, isn’t it?
All you need to do to have secured browsing is to turn on the VPN and that’s it; no more confusing setting and searching through menus. Get access to 10GB of data every month with which you can easily browse on your iPhone, Ipad, MAC or Windows PC.
Windscribe serves as an add-on for the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox and Opera. The VPN tools, when together, work towards blocking annoying spam ads and trackers you don’t know about. They also help you in not getting detected by online phishes while browsing.
What makes this application better than others is its super easy feature where you just have to turn it on with a single tap. Moreover, it encrypts all your data so that nobody spies on your internet activity. It also provides access to servers in almost 11 countries, which include US, Canada, UK and more.
Who doesn’t want a secure online connection free of ads and other annoying pop-ups right? You can download this application from Google Play Store and get on your way towards a secure connection.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to install Windscribe VPN on PC via BlueStacks 2 and NoxAppPlayer. These are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Windscribe VPN on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Windscribe VPN in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Windscribe VPN Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Windscribe VPN on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Windscribe VPN.
- Windscribe VPN game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Windscribe VPN will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Windscribe VPN on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!