It is super easy for you now to access all your favorite content online completely free with this new tool by Infinity Software Co., Limited. VPN 360 is an amazing application which provides a super-fast VPN connection and other features which can be accessed on premium.
With this application, you can easily protect your privacy while surfing online; it hides your IP and your physical address so that your online connection is completely secure and anonymous. VPN 360 gives you access to all the websites for free, anywhere and anytime. Surf on Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat etc without having to worry about being tracked or having you online activity recorded.
Moreover, VPN 360 protects your connection whenever you connect to a public Wi-Fi or hotspot. Unbeknownst to you, pubic Wi-Fi can result in online theft of your information. So, in order to steer clear of that, this application acts just like a proxy setting but way more secure.
The VPN can be activated with just a single tap and does not require any sorts of registrations or logins. It is highly convenient and secure, obviously. So, download VPN 360 now from Google Play Store and connect to the fastest server ever.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download VPN 360 on PC via BlueStacks 2 and NoxAppPlayer, available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
VPN 360 on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search VPN 360 in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the VPN 360 Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
VPN 360 on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search VPN 360.
- VPN 360 game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game VPN 360 will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play VPN 360 on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!