It is time to give your pictures and videos an incredibly fun and unique look with a new video editing application that has been released by vimosoft. Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text allows you to add different animation clips and other stickers to your pictures and videos and make them funky!
This easy to use application enables you to add motion stickers on your photos; these motion stickers are basically animation clips having 50 to 100 frames and your video or pictures plays along like a GIF because of them. Furthermore, you can also easily customize the shape and color of these stickers according to your own preference.
That is not all; with Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text, you can also your very own text having animating decorations to your picture of video. The typed in text fits in to the decoration automatically; there are more than 40 text label decorations available for you to try out. Moving on, you can also add animated text to the pictures or videos and create your own subtitles. Once done, just simply save your work of art; it can also be edited anytime later on as well. So, what are you waiting for? Download this remarkable app from Google Play Store now and get amazed by all the other amazing features it has to offer.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text.
- Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Vimo – Video Motion Sticker and Text for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!