The war is on. Get ready to play an epic card game where you will be merging the different power cards to evolve them and get their maximum power out. Yes, UGA – CHA is a simulation game that is brought to you by 111% and is truly a masterpiece.
What you have to do in this game that you have to merge the similar cards and unleash the tribe’s power. The tribe is being attacked from some scary and horrible looking monsters and it is up to you to save them from this terror.
Furthermore, the game offers fun features for you to enjoy. When you are merging the same cards, try to aim for the six star cards more because they have the maximum power. Also, there are some of your favorite characters hidden in the game as well so try to find them too. Moreover, if you get stuck and cannot clear the wave, use the Potion Totem; that will surely help.
That is not all; there is a Rebirth and Reborn feature in the game as well which makes your cards stronger. You can also buy the totems using the diamonds in order to power up. Love this game yet? Well, hurry up and download UGA – CHA from Google Play Store now to play.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download UGA – CHA for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
UGA – CHA for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search UGA – CHA in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the UGA – CHA Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
UGA – CHA for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search UGA – CHA.
- UGA – CHA game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game UGA – CHA will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play UGA – CHA for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!