No one is ever too tired to play a fun virtual pet game as they lift the mood instantly. Pair them with a competitive online card trading game, and they are even more fun. That’s what My Tubi is all about. This card game by U-play Online lets you play with real Youtubers such as Paula Gonu, Fernanfloo, ElrubiusOMG and byViruZZ.
The game takes you on a fun adventure where you bring up the real youtubers, increase their stats in duels against the other players, and indulge in epic fun. You can choose your favorite Tubi , as well as select some fictitious iconic characters like Nuck Chorris, Dummy Boy, Goblin, and Gatete.
The pet game is quite fun to play as you begin by hatching an egg to find out which Tubi is inside. Once hatched, raise your Tubi, breed it, evolve it and take care of all its essential needs as you train them for the battles.
Keep your Tubi, happy, clean and relaxed by dressing it up as you wish, as you can customize them all you want. To entertain your Tubi, compete in cards duels against the other players. You can get your hands on this fun game by downloading it from Google Play Store now! Have fun!
Here, in this article is an easy way to download My Tubi on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
My Tubi on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search My Tubi in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the My Tubi Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
My Tubi on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search My Tubi.
- My Tubi game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game My Tubi will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play My Tubi on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!