If you love simulation games, then here’s a treat for you. Ovidiu Pop has released their latest train simulation game Train Driver 2018. So, leave everything aside, and check out what this game is all about.
Like any other simulation game, this game here is quite straight forward when it comes to gameplay. You will travel across various locations in North America, and carry people, as well as freight.
Choose from a variety of locomotives where you can choose from steam, diesel, electric, subway and many others. You can also upgrade your locomotives as well as you proceed into the game.
Travel across the North America, and explore amazing landscapes such as the city, the countryside, deserts, snow, and mountains. The game also features dynamic weather conditions where you can change your sceneries any time in the game.
Carry people, or freight from one place to another safely, and earn cash rewards. These rewards will help you level up, and upgrade so you can challenge your friends in the online rankings. So, what are you waiting for? If you love simulations games, then this game is definitely for you. Download it from Google Play Store right away. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Train Driver 2018 on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Train Driver 2018 on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Train Driver 2018 in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Train Driver 2018 Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Train Driver 2018 on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Train Driver 2018.
- Train Driver 2018 game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Train Driver 2018 will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Train Driver 2018 on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!