Put on a strange mask, and off you go in the latest action adventure we bring you here. Playgendary is back with yet another game, and we are thrilled to walk you through Tomb of the Mask.
Tomb of the Mask offers a glorious retro rash fest to the gamers where you enjoy the endless gameplay in fast paced action. It is an arcade game with infinite vertical labyrinth. In the game adventure, you will get into a tomb, and get your hands on the mask to begin the fun.
The mask gives you powers to climb the walls promptly. You will use the mask to overcome all your hurdles, and advance in the game. Not only are you going to face traps in the game, but there are numerous enemies as well. You will ascend up, traverse straight lines, and leap wall to wall with quick swipes, and dodge the hurdles.
New hurdles can arise any time in the new themes, so watch out, and keep proceeding. You will also gather different power ups on your way. So, test how far you can go by heading over and downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Tomb of the Mask for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Tomb of the Mask for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Tomb of the Mask in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Tomb of the Mask Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Tomb of the Mask for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Tomb of the Mask.
- Tomb of the Mask game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Tomb of the Mask will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Tomb of the Mask for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!