You no longer need to worry about unsafe internet browsing because I present to you the best ever VPN app by Signal Lab. Thunder VPN is a tool which provides lightening fast free VPN proxy service. With no configuration needed, you can activate the settings with a single tap and be on your way to safe and secure online browsing.
With this application, you can now encrypt your connection so that no third-party can track your online activity; it makes your connection more secure than any other typical proxy setting you may use. It is definitely an essential tool you must have!
So, why choose Thunder VPN over other VPN apps? Well, this application is super easy to download and easy to use as well. It does not require any sort of registration or configuration, just one click and you are good to go. Furthermore, this application has absolutely no traffic limit; you can surf as much as you can on this VPN settings.
Thunder VPN works perfectly with Wi-Fi, LTE/4G, 3G and with all other mobile data carriers as well. It also has a strict no-logging policy and you can also switch your server to chance the location whenever and no matter how many times you want.
So, are you ready to make your connection secure and private? Download Thunder VPN now from Google Play Store and make surf safe!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Thunder VPN on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators, available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Thunder VPN on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Thunder VPN in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Thunder VPN Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Thunder VPN on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Thunder VPN.
- Thunder VPN game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Thunder VPN will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Thunder VPN on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!