Are you ready to immerse yourself in an epic strategy game where you get the chance to engage in PvP battles with players from all over the world? Well, Three Kingdoms – Massive War is a game brought to you by EFUN COMPANY LIMITED and it is truly an amazing game that will get you hooked to its incredible gameplay.
This war themed multiplayer strategy game brings you the story of three states, Wei, Shu and Wu, You will be playing as a Lord who sets out to explore these states and conquer other kingdoms on the fantasy map as well. Moreover, you will get to discover the famous cities of Red Cliff, Tiger Prison, Hefei and much more.
In Three Kingdoms: Infinity Wars, you will be commanding 3 troops and controlling 15 heroes along with more than 1000 soldiers. Furthermore, make up brilliant strategies like Road-breaking, Inrush and Siege to launch successful attacks against the enemies. Not only that, you can also level up, train and upgrade the skills and weapons of your army as well.
That is not all; you will also get to participate in multiple national quests with the only players. Make powerful and strategic allies with them in order to win the battles. So, what are you waiting for? Install this game now from Google Play Store to play!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Three Kingdoms – Massive War on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Three Kingdoms – Massive War on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Three Kingdoms – Massive War in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Three Kingdoms – Massive War Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Three Kingdoms – Massive War on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Three Kingdoms – Massive War.
- Three Kingdoms – Massive War game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Three Kingdoms – Massive War will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Three Kingdoms – Massive War on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!