Surf away! What if I tell you there is an epic new game that brings you the experience of highly realistic 3D surfing? Yes, that is true. Surfing Master is a sports game that has been introduced by Candy Mobile and they have outdone themselves with the amazing features of this game.
Basically, in this game you have to just catch the moving wave and do fun amazing tricks in the air. If you have the potential of being a quick learner, you will become a pro surfer in no time. Furthermore, there are way too many tricks that you can perform in the waters.
These different tricks include bottom-turns, re-entry, reverse, cutbacks, laybacks, snaps, stalls and a lot more new real-life surfing tricks. Not only that, you will be surfing in all sorts of different and stunning locations from all over the world. Furthermore, you can choose between more than 10 surfboards and 8 different surfers.
Lastly, Surfing Master is no doubt an exceptionally superb game because of its real-life physics that will make you feel as if you are actually surfing! The riding moves are highly realistic and the visually stunning 3D graphics make the gaming experience even better. So, head over to Google Play Store and install this super amazing game now.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Surfing Master on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Surfing Master on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Surfing Master in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Surfing Master Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Surfing Master on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Surfing Master.
- Surfing Master game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Surfing Master will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Surfing Master on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!