Get ready to team up with your squad and play a fun strategy game Super Senso where you assemble a squad, and fight turn-based action strategy games with the opponents in a whole new experience by GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc.
At your disposal is a legendary army that consists of armored tanks, cats, creepy zombies, dinosaurs, and many more that you can collect, and upgrade any time in the game. Your army will collide with the other armies in real time multiplayer PvP battles, and you have to obliterate your opponents.
To outsmart your opponents, you will battle the players, collect more hero cards, and destroy the senso-gate to clench victory. You can level up any characters in the game, and win with them. To upgrade the units, and to unlock more powerful units, you can earn different chests.
The 3D maps, and characters of the game make the game experience even more fun, and the best part is that the game is absolutely free to play. So, what are you waiting for? If you think you can outsmart your opponents, and win, download the game from Google Play Store now and start playing. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Super Senso on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Super Senso on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Super Senso in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Super Senso Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Super Senso on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Super Senso.
- Super Senso game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Super Senso will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Super Senso on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!