Gamers, it’s time to become a super hero! Are you ready to fight, shoot, defend, and roll in epic real time battles? Happy Universe Studios brings you the latest adventure game Super Cats, where you step into the battlefield with your supercats!
Super Cats is a real time fast paced shooting game. Here, you will be in charge of cool anthropomorphic cats, and you will enjoy the innovative gameplay. The game features a number of random maps that you will conquer. All you have to do is unlock dozens of powerful cats, and use them to fight.
Team up with your friends for the exciting matches where you will be up against powerful players from all around the world. To win the battles with your teammates, you will not just shoot, and defend, but roll, jump and control your cats.
All your cats have cool skins that you can unlock, and enjoy the stunning appearances in the battlefield besides the action. Use a number of skills, and rich team strategies to climb to the top of leader boards.
It’s time to fight in the intense matches now, so get started by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Super Cats for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Super Cats for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Super Cats in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Super Cats Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Super Cats for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Super Cats.
- Super Cats game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Super Cats will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Super Cats for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!