As the four kingdoms fight for dominance, make sure it’s you who rises to the top after the battle is over. Fight for dominance and conquer the kingdom with Stormbound: Kingdom Wars by Kongregate.
Stormbound is a collectible card game where you will face your opponent on the other side of the board. Your ultimate goal is to destroy the opponent’s base before they destroy yours. Both the sides will handle a deck of cards, and will use the cards to advance in the enemy area without getting slashed by their troops.
It is a turn based game so after you are done making your move, the enemy will make a move and the game will continue until one of the fortress is destroyed by the other. Your ultimate goal is to make the health of the enemy fortress zero and conquer it.
Don’t forget to defend your own base in the process, and try to keep the enemy far away from your fortress. Make strategies and plan when to make a move in their base, and when to form a defense for your own base.
Download the game on Google Play Store now and conquer the Stormbound kingdom in this fun, addictive strategy game.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Stormbound: Kingdom Wars for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and XP. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Stormbound: Kingdom Wars for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Stormbound: Kingdom Wars in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Stormbound: Kingdom Wars Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Stormbound: Kingdom Wars for PC via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Stormbound: Kingdom Wars.
- Stormbound: Kingdom Wars game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Stormbound: Kingdom Wars will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Stormbound: Kingdom Wars for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!