BitLife developed CandyWriter, LLC is an amazing simulation-based game which will take you to another world. Do you want to live the BitLife? If yes, then keep reading to find out more about this amazing game.
You get to choose all the aspects of your life from the beginning to the end. Moreover, choose your character and all the circumstances surrounding it. Make the choices which will help you become a better citizen. Marry the person of your dreams, have kids and lead your dream life. You must also find the right job to suit your needs. Moreover, the controls are super intuitive and is easy even for people who have no prior experience. The game due to its adult theme can only be played by 16 year old’s and over. Download this game now and you will never be bored again! Indulge in exciting graphics and a layout which will keep you at the edge of your seat.
Do you think you will lead the perfect life or will you disappoint your parents with your wrong choices? There is only one way to find out. Download this game right away from Google Play Store right away.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download BitLife for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
BitLife on Windows via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search BitLife in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the BitLife Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
BitLife on Windows via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search BitLife .
- BitLife game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game BitLife will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play BitLife for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!