If you are a fan of Star Wars, then you are in for a treat with this new board game that I have for you. Fantasy Flight Games are here with their super epic game called Star Wars: Imperial Assault and it brings you the experience of engaging in a super thrilling scenario-based game of tactical combat.
In this game, you will be playing the Legends of the Alliance in which the game assumes the role of the Imperials whereas you and your friends will be playing as the Rebel Heroes who are fighting with the aim of bringing down the Galactic Empire.
Moving on, this game brings you exciting missions and also the chance to include your complete collection of the physical Imperial Assault products into the game. Furthermore, the controls are super easy to learn and play so you will have no problem in mastering it.
That is not all; along with an incredible gameplay, this game also brings you visually stunning graphics that make the gaming experience so much more fun. Not only that, Star Wars: Imperial Assault is a multiplayer game so you can also take help from your friends in defeating the enemies. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and install it now from Google Play Store.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Star Wars: Imperial Assault for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Star Wars: Imperial Assault for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Star Wars: Imperial Assault in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Star Wars: Imperial Assault Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Star Wars: Imperial Assault for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Star Wars: Imperial Assault.
- Star Wars: Imperial Assault game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Star Wars: Imperial Assault will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Star Wars: Imperial Assault for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!