Are you ready for a teeth gnashing, fast paced action packed game? We bring you the latest strategy game on store called Spellsouls: Duels of Legends. If you are into brawls, then this game by Nordeous will surely bring you a game experience of a lifetime.
Ascend to the global ranks and participate in violent, epic brawls that will give you an adrenaline rush. Conquer your enemies, and become the champion you have always wanted to become. The gameplay of Spellsouls is quite engaging. You will become a master summoner, and you have to defend your title against the world.
The game features brutal decks that provide gamers with endless possibilities. You will engage in epic PVP fights where you will fight until victory or death. Your goal in the game is to defeat the enemies, and conquer before the health of your portal starts ticking down to zero.
You will emerge as a champion when the enemy portals go down. You can even trade cards to become stronger. Create guilds and trade cards with your team members. Furthermore, you can also challenge your friends. So, wait no more. Grab the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Spellsouls: Duel of Legends on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Spellsouls: Duel of Legends on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Spellsouls: Duel of Legends in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Spellsouls: Duel of Legends Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Spellsouls: Duel of Legends on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Spellsouls: Duel of Legends.
- Spellsouls: Duel of Legends game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Spellsouls: Duel of Legends will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Spellsouls: Duel of Legends on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!