Hi there gamers! Are you a fan of the SEGA games? If you are, then you are in luck because a new amazing game has been released by SEGA which takes you into time travel to save the world. Sonic CD Classic incorporates the highly praised Sonic platform and offers a credible gameplay.
You will witness the collision of the past, present and future in these Sonic battles as you rescue Amy Rose and also start the mission of recovering the seven Time Stones. Furthermore, you will also time travel to crush Dr. Eggman and his wicked creation, Metal Sonic. This game is a treasure for all the lovers of the SEGA classics, now on your mobile or PC devices.
That is not all; in Sonic CD Classic you can use the spin dash and super peel out moves to zoom in and out of the different stages of the game. Moreover, you can also unlock the Miles Tails Power by clearing the stages and also save all your progress; start from where you left off whenever you want. What’s more is that this game offers US and Japanese soundtracks that you can relish and enjoy. So, what are you waiting for? Download this game now from Google Play Store and play your childhood memories again!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Sonic CD Classic for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Sonic CD Classic for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Sonic CD Classic in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Sonic CD Classic Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Sonic CD Classic for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Sonic CD Classic.
- Sonic CD Classic game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Sonic CD Classic will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Sonic CD Classic for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!