An adventure game with lots of thrill and suspense; yes, such is the game I have in store for you. Somewhere – The Vault Papers is a super thrilling game brought to you by Playdius and it has a gameplay that develops depending on the choices you make with multiple endings to the game.
Cat is a culture journalist who has been caught up in the case of whistle-blowing; now, she is reaching out for help to you via text messages. So, you basically have to guide her through multiple challenges and other tricky situations in order to stay alive!
To play this game, you have to search for clues on the internet and face completely random events. Furthermore, you have to help Cat is finding her way through Google Maps and remember to be super vigilant; all the choices you make will affect Cat!
Moving on, this game plays out in real time and you will keep receiving notifications of Cat’s messages throughout the day. It is your choice to either answer right then or later on. Somewhere – The Vault Papers is a super interactive and realistic fiction game that is surely going to have you craving for the story to play out. So, hurry up and start your story now by downloading this game from Google Play Store!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Somewhere – The Vault Papers for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Somewhere – The Vault Papers for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Somewhere – The Vault Papers in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Somewhere – The Vault Papers Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Somewhere – The Vault Papers for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Somewhere – The Vault Papers.
- Somewhere – The Vault Papers game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Somewhere – The Vault Papers will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Somewhere – The Vault Papers for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!