You have lived dangerously enough, it’s time to protect your privacy, and go for secure browsing. To help you keep your data safe, and to help you with safe and secure browsing, SoloVPN & NCleaner has come up with a productive VPN application called Solo VPN.
With this VPN, you would not only be able to unblock all the blocked websites in your country like Twitter, Youtube, and Facebook etc. Not only does the VPN allow you to access blocked sites, but it also encrypts your data, protects your privacy, and helps your hide your public IP address as well.
So, surf the internet without any worries as nobody would know where you are from. The VPN offers protection against the hackers and snoopers on public internet connections as well. You don’t need any account to start using the VPN as well.
The best part about Solo VPN is that it is absolutely free, and without any speed limitations. The VPN offers coverage for over 30 countries. So, say goodbye to all the limited time VPNs and get one tap connect, free and unlimited VPN Proxy now by downloading it from Google Play Store now.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Solo VPN for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Solo VPN for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Solo VPN in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Solo VPN Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Solo VPN for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Solo VPN.
- Solo VPN game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Solo VPN will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Solo VPN for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!