Jump back into your childhood with this new arcade game that has been released by Dunderbit. Snake on a String is a very colorful and fun game where you will be completing multiple levels and trying to survive for as long as you can.
This game has a very simple and fun gameplay; you just have to slide our fingers on the screen to move the snake around. Furthermore, there are more than 200 levels, each just as challenging. Do you think you can complete all these? Also, you can choose the snake as well; you have the option of selecting between the Bunny Snake, Ninja Snake and there’s the Zombie snake as well. So, which do you want?
That is not all; once you start the game, you will find that each level is timed. So, this game is basically a true test of your time management skills as well. Challenge yourself to Snake on a String and see how long you can last and whether you can collect all the gold stars in the allotted time. Furthermore, the visually stunning graphics and the smooth transitions in the game make it super appealing. So, head over to Google Play Store and download it now.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Snake on a String on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Snake on a String on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Snake on a String in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Snake on a String Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Snake on a String on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Snake on a String.
- Snake on a String game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Snake on a String will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Snake on a String on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!