How far can you go on the endless racing tracks? Can you drift, and beat the opponents? Gamers, it’s time to indulge in fast paced action in the latest drift racing game Sling Drift.
The game we bring you here today is all about indulging in fast paced drifting action where you can drift all day long. Created by none other than TastyPill, this action packed game takes you around the race track, where you will conquer the tracks using simple one tap controls.
The gameplay is easy to grasp, and quite addictive. You shoot out a string in order to drift around the corners, and strive to score as high as you can in different game levels. You control the drift of car, and time your slingshot right in order to stay on the track.
Tap on the screen when the drift markers light up to slingshot around the corner. The game is all about the perfect timing. As you complete various levels, and collect gems, you will be able to unlock a whole bunch of new, awesome cars as well.
So, start collecting new cars and conquering levels now by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Sling Drift for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Sling Drift for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Sling Drift in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Sling Drift Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Sling Drift for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Sling Drift.
- Sling Drift game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Sling Drift will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Sling Drift for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!