The struggle to come across a good strategy game is real, and who knows it better than the hardcore fans of the genre, right? Today we present you the latest strategy battle game Sky Kingdoms by none other than Seven Pirates where a new fantasy world awaits you.
It’s time to seize your kingdom in the sky in the latest game. This fun game takes you to the fantasy world that’s filled with dragons, knights, and floating castles. Dominate the sky as you construct an unstoppable castle. The game takes you to an intriguing journey where you will play as a lord of a floating kingdom whose role is to reunite the continent, and claim the throne.
To claim the heavenly throne, you will need to build a castle, train your troops, and fight real time battles. Construct a floating castle on your own, and command it. Control your clan, and force your enemies to flee.
Train a pet dragon, and collect brave heroes from all over the fantasy world. Collect, train, and evolve your heroes and then fight epic battles with them. If you are interesting in playing the strategic battles, download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Sky Kingdoms for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Sky Kingdoms for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Sky Kingdoms in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Sky Kingdoms Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Sky Kingdoms for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Sky Kingdoms.
- Sky Kingdoms game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Sky Kingdoms will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Sky Kingdoms for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!