Brace yourselves for lots and lots of action with this new FPS shooter game that I am going to introduce to you. Well, 4399 NET LIMITED is here with an epic action game called Shooter of War – FPS in which you will be fighting thrilling battles in difficult and challenging terrains and using multiple different combat modes.
This game allows you to say goodbye to all those fake 3D maps in games that you are so done with. This is because the maps in this game are highly realistic with different heights and other three-dimensional features as well.
Moving on, the characters in this game can performs lots of action; they can jump, climb walls, and hide in buildings to attack the opponent and a lot more. Furthermore, the heroes can also take up multiple defensive and offensive methods to defeat the opponent.
That is not all; another feature that makes the game even more thrilling is that the battles are all 5 minute battles. Yes, this makes it all the more tense and gives the sense of a true military test. Moreover, you can choose to play in the explosion mode, the fun mode or the unit mode depending on your preference. So, don’t wait any further and install Shooter of War – FPS now from Google Play Store to start the ultimate battle.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Shooter of War – FPS for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Shooter of War – FPS for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Shooter of War – FPS in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Shooter of War – FPS Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Shooter of War – FPS for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Shooter of War – FPS.
- Shooter of War – FPS game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Shooter of War – FPS will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Shooter of War – FPS for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!