Get ready for an epic adventure that you will direct; yes, your very own story is about to begin in a new game called My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode. This amazing game is a creation by NTT Solmare Corp. and it brings a very unique experience of a game unraveling on the choices you make.
This game has multiple storylines and different episodes so you can choose which ever you wish you play; you have the option of enjoying the campus life with your friends or find love with the very mysterious vampire. Furthermore, if you play the campus life episode, you will have Alice and Faith as your roommates; can you deal with them? But wait, the hot football player Norman also moved into your flat and things have started going a bit crazy. Apart from Norman, Peter and Dean also want you to fall for them; who will you choose?
That is not all; in the Untold Darkness episode, you will be meeting the sexy Alex and Max as they make the story even more thrilling. Moving on, your friend Daisy has also gone missing; can you find her with the help of Detective Carl and his assistant Stanley? So many stories and so little time to play them all; so hurry up and install My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode from Google Play Store now.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode.
- My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play My Shelf: My Choices, My Episode for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!