An epic storyline and ultimate action, have you ever played a game which has both? No? Do not worry because I present to you a game which has it all. Shadow of Death: Dark Knight, a game by Zonmob Game Studio is an amazing mixture of RPG and the classic fighting. Equip yourself with multiple lethal weapons and become the unconquerable hero everyone is crazy after.
The kingdom of King Luther has been overcome by tragedy. He tried to bring back his dead sister by using Magic, Medicine and Alchemy and finally created an incurable disease. Taking advantage of the fact that it is only him who can cure it, he has started to collect bodies for his own evil purposes. But wait, his lab exploded and caused more incurable diseases to appear in the kingdom. King Luther has disappeared, leaving the kingdom in its darkest period yet.
Now, it is up to you, Max to begin the journey and conquer the dark world. Collect swords, weapons, armor and whatever you find to make yourself stronger. Fight against the dangerous monsters, use your skills and show your swift movements in the sword fights. There are two battle modes; Challenge and Adventure.
Shadow of Death: Dark Knight offers amazing graphics and sound effects which makes the gaming experience too good to be true. There are fabulous life-like details in the game and you will be amazed as you play along. So, download the game now from Google Play Store and start fighting.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Shadow of Death: Dark Knight on PC via BlueStacks 2 and NoxAppPlayer, available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Shadow of Death: Dark Knight on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Shadow of Death: Dark Knight in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Shadow of Death: Dark Knight Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Shadow of Death: Dark Knight on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Shadow of Death: Dark Knight.
- Shadow of Death: Dark Knight game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Shadow of Death: Dark Knight will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Shadow of Death: Dark Knight on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!