Make awesome slideshows and videos easily and instantly with a new application that has been released by Scoompa. Scoompa Video – Slideshow Maker and Video Editor lets you make videos and slideshows out of your pictures and also provides multiple options for customizations and decorations.
Just select the pictures you want to use in the video and that’s it; there are multiple frames and themes you can choose from as well. In addition to themes, there are also multiple video transition styles to make your videos or slideshows more attractive.
Furthermore, you can also add stickers to your videos; there are more than a 100 stickers in the application and you can also choose stickers from the internet as well. Put a soundtrack or any sound or music as background of your video and also add text from over 55 different fonts available in Scoompa Video.
That is not all; you can even enhance the photos you are using by applying different filters or other editing options on them. It is super easy to use this application, it is fast and intuitive and also enables saving and sharing of the videos at anytime. So, download Scoompa Video from Google Play Store and start making the perfect videos now.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Scoompa Video on PC via BlueStacks 2 and NoxAppPlayer. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Scoompa Video on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Scoompa Video in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Scoompa Video Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Scoompa Video on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Scoompa Video.
- Scoompa Video game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Scoompa Video will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Scoompa Video on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!