Where are all the foodies? I bring to you an epic simulation game by Spil Games, which will take you on the best foodie adventure ever; join Sara’s Cooking Party on PC as she teaches you how to cook delicious dishes for your dinner guests and become the ultimate food sensation!
In this game, you will be the chef of multiple mouth-watering meals and will be specially trained by Sara in improving your cooking skills. Furthermore, you will also be require to properly decorate your table and throw the best ever dinner parties for your guests; you have make the best of everything because you will be receiving feedbacks from the guests as well.
Moreover, Sara’s Cooking Party lets you share your awesome food creations on your blog; you can also unlock more than 40 delicious recipes from 9 international cuisines! How amazing is that? That is not all, you will also get to collect epic achievements and complete challenging cooking quests.
This game is perfect for the ones who have a passion for cooking and who want to share their culinary passion with others as well. You can find Sara’s Cooking Party on Google Play Store; download this game now and prove your cooking skills.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Sara’s Cooking Party on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Sara’s Cooking Party on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Sara’s Cooking Party in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Sara’s Cooking Party Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Sara’s Cooking Party on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Sara’s Cooking Party.
- Sara’s Cooking Party game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Sara’s Cooking Party will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Sara’s Cooking Party on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!