Where are all the sports fans? I have an epic mobile Rugby game for you with the same intensity and thrill just like in the real life game. Distinctive Game brings you Rugby Nations 18 where you will find yourself in the Rugby pitch with players from all over the world.
This game offers multiple game modes which you can play in; there is the Career Mode having various seasons where you can play to become the ultimate legend of the Rugby World. Moving on, you can also create your player with the required abilities and then build up your career from the first level! Once at the top, you can join the group consisting of all the major Rugby champions.
Keep your eyes on the ultimate prize; the International Glory! Who doesn’t want that, right? In order to get that, make sure you put forth your best performance in the field because your career progress will be based on that. Furthermore, you will be participating in five international competitions; World Cup, Pacific Cup, Americas Cup, Six Nations and the Four Nations.
The gameplay is super easy; there is a virtual d-pad on the screen with virtual buttons; this will guide the players around the field. In order to incorporate other rugby flairs to your game, you can use the swipe gestures. It is that easy; so head over now to Google Play Store and download Rugby Nations 18!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Rugby Nations 18 for PC via BlueStacks 2 and NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Rugby Nations 18 for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Rugby Nations 18 in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Rugby Nations 18 Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Rugby Nations 18 for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Rugby Nations 18 .
- Rugby Nations 18 game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Rugby Nations 18 will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Rugby Nations 18 for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!