Do you love playing sports games? If you do, then you are in for a treat! Rugby League 18 is a new game by Distinctive Games and it brings you the ultimate thrill of experiencing the speed, intensity and power of the rugby world.
This game has a smooth and simple gameplay; by using the virtual d-pad on the screen, you will able to move around the players on the Rugby field; you will possess complete directional control of your players so put forth the best game you can. Furthermore, you can also engage in Live Games with others to compete in tense matches; the more points you win for your team, the more chances your team has for winning.
That is not all; Rugby League 18 offers different game modes to make the game more exciting for you; ou can build up your career in the Career Mode. Create and develop your player’s career from the first level and earn your mark in the league of all the starts of the Rugby World. How you play in the field will basically ensure the career development of your player. So, what are you waiting for? Install the game now from Google Play Store.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Rugby League 18 for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Rugby League 18 for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Rugby League 18 in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Rugby League 18 Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Rugby League 18 for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Rugby League 18.
- Rugby League 18 game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Rugby League 18 will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Rugby League 18 for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!