Gamers, the fate of the human race rests in your hands, as the war is upon us yet again. Do you have the potential to fight and reclaim what’s yours? Find out in the latest RPG Royal Blood created by none other than GAMEVIL.
Royal Blood is an innovative RPG that takes you back to the realm for open field combat. Here, you will experience the true RPG experience, and will strive to dominate the battlefield.
You will annihilate the enemy by unleashing your special skills on the enemy. You can also show your true potential by utilizing the switch skill sets efficiently. Choose from 4 classes such as the Ranger, Warrior, Mage, and Bard to fight in the battles for you.
Explore the open field by completing various missions and flash quests in the game, and join others in real time raid battles. You will also get a chance to show your strength in the 3vs3 PvP arena, where you can team up with users, and strategize together.
So, keep conquering the enemy bases, and protect your realm in the massive 70 vs 70 Realm-vs-Realm battles. You can download the game from Google Play Store now if you are interested. Cheers!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Royal Blood on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Royal Blood on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Royal Blood in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Royal Blood Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Royal Blood on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Royal Blood.
- Royal Blood game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Royal Blood will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Royal Blood on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!