When it comes to Arcade games, no one does it better than Ketchapp. The developers have recently come up with yet another addictive game called Balls Race where you control a white ball, and navigate it through various obstacles to reach the finish line.
The game is the latest installment in the developer’s Ballz series, and like any other game by them, it’s a highly addictive casual game. Here, in this game, you will compete against other balls while dodging the various obstacles placed in your way.
The game gives you dozens of competitors to beat and you can keep track of your position in the race so there’s never a dull moment for you. The game controls are pretty easy – all you have to do is swipe left of right to make the ball move in either direction.
The game provides you plenty of levels to master the course, and win but as you proceed onto the higher levels; it keeps getting tougher as there are more opponents you need to get through in order to win.
Anticipate the incoming obstacles, dodge the obstacles and win. If you want a relaxing game to enjoy over the weekend, head over to Google Play Store now. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Balls Race for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Balls Race for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Balls Race in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Balls Race Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Balls Race for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Balls Race.
- Balls Race game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Balls Race will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Balls Race for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!