If you are a fan of battle royale games just like us, then brace yourself as the action resumes! That’s right, the battle royale experience is back, and this time, it’s better than ever. It’s time to fight for your lives in the latest action packed game Rocket Royale.
Created by none other than OneTonGames, this game is all about becoming the last survivor in a world where people are desperately fighting for their lives. Here, a number of players are dropped in a stranded land, and only one can walk out alive.
Every player has a shot to survival so to be the only survivor, you will not just gather gears, but you have to build a rocket to fly out of the terrifying place. On the battlegrounds, you will encounter your opponents, and you have to make sure it’s you who walks out alive.
You will build your way to victory – look different materials, gather resources, craft covers, and use a lot of tactics to survive. Shoot the enemy using your wide arsenal of weapons where each weapon has its own attachments, parameters, and rarity.
So, become the king of the battle royale now by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Rocket Royale on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Rocket Royale on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Rocket Royale in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Rocket Royale Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Rocket Royale on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Rocket Royale.
- Rocket Royale game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Rocket Royale will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Rocket Royale on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!