For all the cricket fans out there, Nautilus Mobile has a great surprise for you in the form of their latest sports game Real Cricket 18 that’s making its way to the stores soon so if you are a pro at those cricketing shots, give this game a try.
Real Cricket 18 is an innovative cricket game where you have talented batsmen and bowlers at your disposal. Enjoy the authentic cricket action, and cheer at the sixes at the wickets. There are numerous talented batsmen to include in your team, from the defensive, the Balanced, the Brute, each with their unique abilities, and aggression level.
The bowlers are just as aggressive, and versatile. From off spinners, to leg cutters, to in-swingers, everyone is ready to flaunt their skills in the game. The game also features some authentic stadiums, and each one has a unique feel to it.
Unleash your batting form, and feel the thrill of balls coming towards you in the pro cam of the game. So keep your nerves calm, and enjoy the cricket simulation at its best. If you want to enjoy the action, and the drama, head over to Google Play Store now and start playing. Enjoy!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Real Cricket 18 for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Real Cricket 18 for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Real Cricket 18 in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Real Cricket 18 Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Real Cricket 18 for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Real Cricket 18.
- Real Cricket 18 game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Real Cricket 18 will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Real Cricket 18 for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!