If you love playing racing games, you are in for a treat because here we have an epic game for you that breaks all limits of racing! Drive as fast as you can in this new game brought to you by SBK Games, called Racing Limits. What better chance can you get to do everything here that you can’t do in real life?
This game brings you the ultimate chance at racing and overtaking vehicles in city and highway traffic. Furthermore, there are 5 modes that you can in; the carrier mode, against-time mode, multiplayer mode, free mode and the infinite mode.
Moving on, you can also choose between one-way and two-way traffic depending on your ease. Also, the 4 multiplayer camera angles incorporated in the game provide you with an excellent driving experience. Not only that, this game has very realistic driving physics; the vehicle body weight, engine power, torque ratios etc have all been taken into account.
Lastly, Racing Limits brings you the chance to drive around lots of highly detailed vehicles. The graphic details are close to reality and the vehicles can also be customized according to your preference. Moreover, there are 3 race tracks that you can drive in and 3 day periods as well i.e. Morning, Sunset and Night. So, don’t wait any further and install this game now from Google Play Store.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Racing Limits on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Racing Limits on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Racing Limits in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Racing Limits Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Racing Limits on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Racing Limits.
- Racing Limits game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Racing Limits will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Racing Limits on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!