Guess who doesn’t have to worry about insecure internet connection now? You guessed it right, it’s you! Onavo has released a new application, Protect Free VPN through which you can have a secure internet connection and many other amazing features as well.
This VPN application basically adds a layer of security to your connection and encrypts your data; you no longer have to worry about your personal information when you connect to a public Wi-Fi or hotspot. The VPN can be activated with just a single tap and does not require any sorts of registrations or logins. Moreover, this application also alerts you if any of your other applications starts using up too much data and blocks the applications running in the background.
In addition, you can now anonymously browse the internet while also staying protected from online threats and viruses infecting your devices. You can also pass the any restrictions on websites because of your geo-strategic location by changing your IP address to a completely different country. Along with this, it also provides a lightning fast browsing speed, without any restrictions or anything stopping you from accessing your favorite websites. So, don’t wait any further and install Protect Free VPN now; you can easily find it on Google Play Store.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Protect Free VPN on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Protect Free VPN on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Protect Free VPN in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Protect Free VPN Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Protect Free VPN on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Protect Free VPN.
- Protect Free VPN game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Protect Free VPN will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Protect Free VPN on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!