Gamers, are you ready for the ultimate off-road experience? Forget all the stresses, and get started with the latest simulation game we bring you. The game Project: Offroad by BYCODEC GAMES is all about driving, and overcoming obstacles.
The gameplay is not just straight-forward, and simple but it is pretty addictive as well. You will use the virtual joystick to move around in the game. All you have to do is dodge the obstacles, and overcome the hurdles placed in your way. The game provides gamers with a realistic off road experience in more than fifty hardcore levels where you complete one mission after the other.
Drive around the locations freely in the Free ride mode, or challenge other players in the Challenge mode of the game. In the multi game modes, you will use the advanced game controls to move your vehicle around the area, and overcome different hurdles.
There are a number of 4×4 & 6×6 vehicles in the game that you can upgrade, and plenty of vehicles that you can unlock. So, drive around on different landscapes, and enjoy the high quality game graphics now. To download the game, go to Google Play Store now. Cheers!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Project: Offroad on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Project: Offroad on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Project: Offroad in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Project: Offroad Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Project: Offroad on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Project: Offroad.
- Project: Offroad game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Project: Offroad will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Project: Offroad on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!