Hey there gamers! Get ready for an epic adventure game coming your way that brings you this super amazing sandbox competitive game experience. Project: Battle has been created by NetEase Games and it is all about surviving in a quantum world full of gunfights, tactical exploration and fast-paced building.
This game brings you an engaging storyline; humans have opened way to a quantum world through technological advancement of the mind cells and now, the war between justice and evil, and conservatism and radicalism has erupted.
Moving on, you will be playing as the leader of the Wanderers Celestial, the representatives of order and justice. On the other hand, you can also play as Zero, the cyber hunter. After this, you will indulge in a series of interconnected stories that are full of distinctive characters and lots of thrilling action. You have to create a watchtower in order to protect the Quantum Cube; you also have to set up strategic traps in order to freeze the enemy.
That is not all; the heroes in the game all possess a unique power, they can manipulate the energy of the Quantum Cube and turn into various structures. Lastly, Project: Battle also brings you visually stunning graphics to further enhance your gaming experience. So, hurry up and install it now from Google Play Store to play.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Project: Battle on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Project: Battle on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Project: Battle in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Project: Battle Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Project: Battle on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Project: Battle.
- Project: Battle game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Project: Battle will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Project: Battle on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!