Who doesn’t love a game of pool! Webzen Inc. brings you this engaging pool game, Pool Time, where you can show your arcade skills and compete with players from around the world to secure a position at the top.
Pool Time is the ultimate arcade pool game right in your pocket! Yes, you heard it right. You can play this anywhere and at anytime. Pull back the pool stick by swiping the screen and make your aim, release to strike! Keep sinking the balls and level up as you do. The game will end when you fail to make a strike in the allotted time and you will start again from level 1, but do not worry, it is easy as ever.
This game tests your aiming skills and gives you the chance to improve your pool game. Train your aims and strike with Pool Time and then challenge your friends with the real game, sounds good right? Furthermore, Pool Time offers amazing 3D graphics which will definitely make your gaming experience so much better. You can also choose your own theme of colors and also change the pool stick according to your own choice.
That is not all, Pool Time offers you a pool game with a twist; you can also train yourself at this game and seek more by completing the Training Center. Keep in mind though that this game requires an internet connection to play.So, are you ready to play the ultimate pool game? Download the game now from Google Play Store and start the match.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Pool Time for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Pool Time for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Pool Time in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Pool Time Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Pool Time for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Pool Time.
- Pool Time game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Pool Time will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Pool Time for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!