Have you been feeling kind of disconnected with all that’s going around at your university or college campus? Do you wish to be ‘in’ the gossip and all the talks? Well, then you need to check out this new social app, Jodel, by The Jodel Venture GmbH, where you can connect with the entire buzz at your campus in an instant.
With this application, you can basically connect with all the students residing in your area and get updates in real-time of all the trendy conversations going on nearby. Be among the first few to find out the hottest news, any event coming on or be a part of the famous stories and jokes of your community.
Furthermore, you can also post pictures and messages on Jodel; these are referred to as ‘Jodels’ on the application. That is not all; you can even decide what everyone talks about by voting the posts of others if you find them interesting. If you spread good vibes in your community, you will earn karma points; this will make you a master at jodeling!
All you have to do is make an account on the application and identify our area; once done, you will become a part of the Jodel family. So, install this application now from Google Play Store!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Jodel on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Jodel on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Jodel in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Jodel Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Jodel on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Jodel.
- Jodel game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Jodel will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Jodel on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!