Do you love racing? Well, then I have an amazing game for you which you will surely love. Drift Clash is a racing game by EasyWays and it is the first of its kind with real-time battles and highly realistic physics incorporated in its gameplay.
You can play this game in multiple ways; win the cars that are most wanted, burn the tires on the tracks or roam around freely with your friends. Furthermore, you can also battle with other players in real-time and earn the title of the drift king! What’s more that there are almost 29 cars in the game that you can choose and drive around; these cars can be fully customized as well. Change the rims, cambers for front and back wheels or the color of the car depending on what you like.
That is not all; Drift Clash has a retro style and the cars have highly realistic physics incorporated in them. The different sports cars have been specifically designed for drift racing but there are no drift helpers or steering assistants. Do not worry though; it is super easy to control the cars but how you do that solely depends on you.
Moreover, the drift points scoring system depends on the speed and angle of the car so the more expert you are at drifting the more you will score. You can download Drift Clash from Google Play Store so hurry up and start drifting now.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Drift Clash on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Drift Clash on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Drift Clash in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Drift Clash Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Drift Clash on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Drift Clash.
- Drift Clash game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Drift Clash will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Drift Clash on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!