Brace yourself because an epic game is coming your way! Dead Paradise is an amazing creation by HeroCraft Ltd. and it contains lots and lots of action; destroy each and everything that comes your way in this post-apocalyptic New America.
In this game, you will be taking part in ruthless shootouts; using the wide array of arsenal, ranging from machine guns to grenade launchers, destroy all the gangs and reach your family. You will encounter mines and fortified turrets but you will be required to dodge them using your skills and take control of the gangs. Furthermore, since this land is not reined by rival factions on wheels, you will also be aided with 4 different types of vehicles with which you can overcome the difficulties you face on the way.
That is not all; you will be required to fight to conquer new territories as well. Starting from the city where you and your family lived, you will take the long journey across deserts, suburbs, quarries etc. Moreover, this game has more than 70 levels, each having different locations. After you have conquered one location and captured the resources from the gangs there, you will move on to the next. Sound fun and thrilling, right? So, head over to Google Play Store now and download this epic action game!
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Dead Paradise on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Dead Paradise on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Dead Paradise in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Dead Paradise Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Dead Paradise on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Dead Paradise.
- Dead Paradise game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Dead Paradise will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Dead Paradise on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!