How well can you balance? Test your skills in this new puzzle game by Giant Monkey Robot. BalanCity is yet to release but it is basically a city building and balance physics game which combines the classic SimCity and Jenga. Try to balance the towering city over a platform or else, it will all collapse.
All the scenarios in this game are based on real life cities so you basically have to build the landmarks before the city collapses from lack of balance. Furthermore, this game involves city building with population, pollution, energy, jobs, approval rating and much more. The engaging physics of balance in BalanCity will make your city wobble and collapse if you don’t maintain the right balance.
What’s more is that you can virtually tour in eight capitals of the world like New York, Paris, San Francisco, Tokyo and more. However, make sure to avoid any disasters because just like in a real city, there are risks of fires, riots and other crimes in the city. That is not all; you will also be provided with four different power-ups which will help you in building the city.
You can also connect the game with Facebook and check your scoring as compared to your friends; head over to Google Play Store now and download this game and start playing.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download BalanCity on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
BalanCity on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search BalanCity in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the BalanCity Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
BalanCity on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search BalanCity.
- BalanCity game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game BalanCity will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play BalanCity on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!