Thank Heavens for Android, there’s never a dull day in the lives of a gaming freak. Android is gaining popularity like anything and not just among the teenagers. Have nothing to do? Play games. Had a bad day at work? Play games. Because no matter how much you love your job, one always needs a break once in a while. It’s your solution for everything. Andy OS is an Android Emulator bridging gap between PC & smart phones. Here we will also discuss as how to Install Android Apps on PC & Laptop via Andy OS.
Although you can play games on your Android device anywhere, the gaming experience is not close to the one on desktop Computer. The graphic-intensive games are much better on PC, whether it’s soccer games, or shooting games, or racing for that matter. Now, in case you are wondering how you can get android gaming experience on your PC, by the end of this piece, you’d not only be able to know that but also to download all the apps.
Andy OS is an Android Emulator which extends your Android world to PC, bridging the gap between the two. It is direct competitor to BlueStacks; another popular Android emulator but what makes Andy better is the Console Gaming experience. Andy OS turns your smart phones into controllers while playing games on PC. This feature makes playing racing games ten times better, so play your favorite apps on PC via Andy OS.
Not just gaming, Andy OS allows you to download all your favorite apps like Whatsapp, Viber, WeChat on your Windows PC. To download Andy OS, your Windows must be 7, 8 or 10. So here’s how you can enjoy all the communication, and the gaming apps on your big screen, in case you need a guide.
How to Install AndyOS on PC (Windows & MAC)
- Firstly, Download the Andy OS Installer for Windows in your PC.
- Once Andy OS installer has been downloaded, run the Setup.
- Read the Terms & Conditions carefully and accept them.
- Click “Finish” once the installation is complete.
- Launch Andy OS and then wait for the configuration process to finish as it takes some time, when you are using it for the first time.
- Once that is done, set up your Google Play Store Account. You can add any existing account or make a new one, that’s up to you.
- You will reach your Home Screen now. Here you can install and play all your favorite apps and games.
Play Android Apps on PC & Laptop via Andy OS
If you have installed AndyOS using the guide above, you can play all your favorite Android games on PC by following these easy steps.
- Open the AndyOS application on your desktop computer.
- Click the”Search” option and type the App that you want to install.
- Once it appears, click and Install it.
- The installed app will appear in the All Apps tab.
- That’s it. Open it and get started.
If you haven’t tried playing your favorite Android apps and games on your desktop computer, use these guides to download and play them because you are missing out on a lot.