You can now take a picture and put 3D texts, stickers or drawing on it to make it more cool and funky. Yes, PixelLab is an application that lets you do all this with super ease. This application by Imagin Studio is perfect for customizing your pictures just like you want to and share it with your friends.
This application presents a huge selection of fonts, presents, backgrounds, stickers and 60+ options that can be customized easily. Add text to your pictures in the desired font; the option for using 3D text is also available which will definitely make your pictures stand out. The graphics of these stickers and fonts etc are stunning and will provide a very sleek and clean look to your pictures.
In addition to using text on pictures, you can also use text effects, like Shadow, Inner Shadow and emboss etc to make the text stand out. Change the color or texture of the font; get as much creative as you can with PixelLab. Furthermore, you can also draw on the pictures and make your doodles! Once the drawing is done, you can rotate, resize or add effects to it if you like.
If your picture seems too bland to you, add a colorful background to it! Yes, you can add a gradient background, a solid color or even an image to the background. On the other hand, if there is an image you downloaded from Google Image but want to have its background removed, do not worry because PixelLab will do that for you as well.
Finally, when you’ve customized your picture just the way you like it, export it by saving it or sharing it in the desired resolution. You don’t believe that you could find all this in one application? Well, download PixelLab from Google Play Store and see for yourself.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to install PixelLab on PC via BlueStacks 2 and NoxAppPlayer. These are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Install PixelLab on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search PixelLab in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the PixelLab Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Install PixelLab on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search PixelLab.
- PixelLab game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game PixelLab will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play PixelLab on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!