I have an amazing game for you that will not just keep you entertained, but is also a great stress reliever. Piano Music House Inc. has released their new game, Pixel Art Pro, where you will be coloring in numbers and lots of other coloring images, all in cute pixel graphics.
So, what this game basically has is lots and lots of coloring pictures that are marked by numbers; you can color in by the numbers and produce beautiful colorful pictures. Furthermore, you can also share these pictures with your friends and show them the wonderful masterpieces you create.
What’s more is that you do not any coloring pencils or pens for this; it is all on your device. The best thing about Pixel Art Pro is that it doesn’t need any internet connection; so if you’re feeling bored of stressed out while stuck in traffic, just take out your device and start coloring! Furthermore, the extremely and simple gameplay makes it the more attractive for you. The visually stunning graphics will definitely make coloring much more soothing and relaxing for you so hurry up and install Pixel Art Pro now. It is available at Google Play Store, what are you waiting for?
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Pixel Art Pro on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Pixel Art Pro on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Pixel Art Pro in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Pixel Art Pro Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Pixel Art Pro on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Pixel Art Pro.
- Pixel Art Pro game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Pixel Art Pro will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Pixel Art Pro on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!