Make colorful digital illustrations with ease using this new application released by PicsArt. Mix colors and make illustrations from your imagination because PicsArt Color offers a unique and complete drawing suit, suitable for both beginners and professionals.
Apply layers and layers of colors, mix them and make a new color just the way you like it! There are multiple paint brushes available which are fully customizable so that you can paint with ease. Also, a symmetric drawing feature is available as well which lets you create amazing illustrations. Furthermore, textured coloring is also available; interesting and fun right?
What’s more is that you can also doodle on the selfies you have taken and create fun masterpieces out of them. Do you know that coloring is a therapy to relax and unwind? Well, you can do even that with PicsArt; there are multiple pictures which you can color in or draw things on. You can save the beautiful pieces you make and show your artsy side to your friends.
Super easy, intuitive and fast, PicsArt Color is truly the best ever digital coloring and drawing application. Head over to Google Play Store to download it and create beautiful illustrations now.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download PicsArt Color for PC via BlueStacks 2 and NoxAppPlayer. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
PicsArt Color for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search PicsArt Color in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the PicsArt Color Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
PicsArt Color for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search PicsArt Color.
- PicsArt Color game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game PicsArt Color will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play PicsArt Color for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!